LITTLE LINGUISTS CAREERS
If you are interested in a position here at Little Linguists, please fill out our inquiry page. Click here to go to the inquiry page.
How to Apply
- Read the career descriptions on the Career Opportunities page.
- Please fill out an inquiry detailing the job you are interested in. Our Office Manager will get back to you in a few days.
- Upon receiving an email from our Office Manager, please send a resume.
- We will first recommend you to fill out an application.
- You will need to complete a state mandated background check.
- When all is completed, you will be asked to come in for an interview.
- We will get back to you with a decision in 3-4 business days.
JOB TITLE: Mandarin Chinese Teacher
Develop and implement a full Mandarin Chinese curriculum that meets the school's mission and goals, including envisioning and facilitating the formation of trans-disciplinary themes amongst age groups: Grade 1,2, 3, 4 and 5; Communicate curriculum goals and benchmarks with school director; integrate age appropriate assessments and portfolios for documentation of language development. Develop knowledge and skills essential to effectively teach students in the grade assigned : (Grade 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5). Promote students' critical and creative thinking and analysis and develop instructional materials. Facilitate learning for all students using a variety of instructional methods, resources, and technological tools.
Candidates must be Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (Speaking, Reading and Writing), native speaker proficiency. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Education, Foreign Language Education, or Teaching related fields. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
HOURS: M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
JOB LOCATION: 3640 Clubhouse Circle East, Decatur, GA 30032
CONTACT: Fax resume referencing job code#MCT5182020FFE to CEO, Family First Enterprises LLC at 404-768-2113