Little Linguists is pleased to host a Georgia Pre-K classroom for the 2019-2019 school year. For more information on Georgia Pre-K, please visit http://decal.ga.gov/bfts/Faq.aspx?cat=pre-k&topic=families.
Phone contact for more information 470-210-8095 ** Due to the volume of calls, please leave a message and we will return your call within 48 hours.**
You can also email GAPREK@littlelinguistspreschool.com
2019-2020 Pre-K Registration Information
Families currently enrolled at Little Linguists – In-House Registration
Registration packets for the GA Pre-K Class will be sent home with PK3 children on April 16. Please complete the forms and return to school by 3:00 pm on April 19 in order to secure your child’s Pre-K slot for next year.
Registration for families new to Little Linguists begins on April 22, 2019. We will not accept any appications before this date. The child must be four (4) years of age on September 1, 2019, to be eligible. Parents/Guardian must complete a Georgia Pre-K application with all supporting documents to Little Linguists East Point via email to GAPREK@littlelinguistspreschool.com. If you do not have access to a printer or need assistance to complete the application, please contact Ms. Arely on Tuesdays between 4pm and 6pm at GOOGLE VOICEMAIL.
- Georgia Pre-K application http://decal.ga.gov/documents/attachments/ChildRegForm.pdf
- Proof of Residency (lease, deed, payment/coupon book, property tax or settlement statement and a current utility bill)
- Birth Certificate (certified original)
- Student’s Social Security Card or Waiver Form
Incomplete applications will be discarded.
If your child receives a slot, please note the following must be submitted by August 1, 2019.
- Immunization (Form 3231)
- Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition (Form 3300)
There will be an in-person help session for Spanish-speakers scheduled for Monday, April 22 at 10am at Little Linguists East Point.
Timeline for Pre-K registration and lottery process
- Students currently enrolled in LLIP’s PK3 program
- Children with siblings currently enrolled at Little Linguists
- Dual Language learners (home language other than English)
- Children Experiencing Homelessness
- Children in Foster Care
- Parents/Guardians of students who are recipients of a Pre-K slot will receive a letter of confirmation via email.
- Parent/Guardian of students on the wait list will be notified via email by May 24 or when all slots are filled.
Pre-K After School Program
Parents who are new to Little Linguists and whose child has received a Pre-K slot for the 2019-2020 school year must register for the after-school program (students do not have to enroll, however, must be registered in case of emergency). There is a $60 fee to register via online application on Renweb. Please inquire about financial assistance if needed.
Wait list Submission - Please complete to be added to the wait-list.
How will the GA Pre-K differ from the LLIP Private Pre-K program?
- Enrollment - A space in GA Pre-K is not guaranteed as it is a “lottery” selection process. A space in the LLIP Pre-K is guaranteed with the reservation fee.
- Language - The GA Pre-K class will be in English. The LLIP Pre-K will be Spanish.
- Class group size - The GA Pre-K class will have 22 students with 2 teachers. The LLIP Pre-K class will be a minimum of 5 students and maximum of 12 students with 1 teacher.
- Hours - The free GA Pre-K will run 8 am to 2:30 pm. LLIP Pre-K will have the School Day (7am to 3pm) option, as well as the Full Day (7am to 6pm) option. GA-Pre-K students may join the Before and After Care for additional fee (see below).
-Tuition: The GA-Pre-K is FREE regardless of income from 8am to 2:30pm. Before Care and After Care if needed, will be an additional cost (TBD estimated $500 per month). There may be miscellaneous additional fees TBD.
The LLIP Pre-K fees are: $1500 Reservation Fee, $300 Class Fees, $50 PTO. The School Day tuition is $875 per month and Full Day is $1125.
Financial Aid is extremely limited for the LLIP Pre-K.
Curriculum - GA Pre-K will be a high quality standard curriculum. The LLIP Pre-K is also a high quality curriculum but will offer more flexibility, acceleration, and field trip opportunities.
Staffing-Staffing assignments will be announced at a later date. Both programs will have highly qualified teachers.
GA Pre-K is strict on Attendance and timeliness and failure to abide may result in being removed from the program.
-GA Pre-K calendar covers 180 instructional days (school year August to May) and it may not match the LLIP Pre-K and school calendar which is year round August to July.